Friday, July 31, 2009

Out Single handing... sort off.

July 28th. Sailing night. Well not really. Tonight I did manage to get away from the dock. 1st time away and back alone. I have to admit I'm loving the way this boat handles. It really is a breeze. My little one is now 4 months old and has started to scoot around a little and is very close to being able to roll over. So the time has come to find a more secure location for him. I started doing some measuring below deck for the instillation of a full v-berth. After getting the measurements I decided hey I'm here the storms they were talking about on the radio don't seem to be around why not head out. Well motor running lines untied I slid out of the dock about 8 pm. and hit the mouth of the river around 8:30. To the south the big black clouds appeared. So I turned around and went back in hit the dock 9ish. No great sailing accomplished but any day on down on the boat is better than sitting around the house watching TV. P.S. photo's of V-beth coming soon. BB has the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment