Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The V-berth hogs.

Little people wiggle.  I mean they wiggle a lot.  Myles is no exception.  We have slept aboard a few times this season.  Last night I stayed aboard with him on my own.  Just the little guy and me.  It was a great cool night for sleeping in the cabin and I had the fan's turned off by 9pm because it was starting to get a bit chilly.  I joined Myles in the V-berth around 10:30 he was out cold and on his side of the bed all was good until it started raining at 2AM.  I pulled the hatch closed over us then realized I had left the fan outside in the cockpit.  Reluctantly I dragged myself out of the berth.  I pulled the fan in put in one of the drop boards and replaced the mosquito netting by the time I got back.  Munchkin had moved on to my spot turned 180 degrees and pulled his blanket along with him. (See photo)  I managed to squeeze back in and scoot him over a bit.  It turned out to be a restful night and the rain led to a great morning.  Hopefully this cool weather holds and we will get B's to join us this weekend. 

Juicing up in the AM before heading home for Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment